Thursday, February 5, 2015

tom brady 99 press conference 9 11 - He's A Liar - Deflate Gate



Seriously, does anyone really believe Tom Brady or Bill Belichick especially after the last spying scandal? So at the Tom Brady press conference Tom initially says, "When I pick those footballs out, at that point, to me, they're perfect, I don't want anyone touching the balls after that. I don't want anyone rubbing them, putting any air in them, taking any air out. To me, those balls are perfect, and that's what I expect when I show up on the field."And a couple more quotes: "I was very shocked to hear it, so I almost laughed it off thinking that was more sour grapes than anything.""I'm not a conspiracy theorist. I have no idea what happened," and he was "as surprised as anybody” that the balls were deflated.You can't be serious! I've played basketball in the past for years and if the ball was under or over inflated, I could tell and I always picked out the favorite ball to use. I'm a drummer and someone made me a pair of custom drumsticks once and I couldn't use them because one was just a quarter of an inch longer than the other and it threw off my balance and feel of the sticks, and guess what, I'm a nobody. Got that, a nobody.And who is Tom Brady? He's an elite NFL quarterback, probably one of the best there is and he even claimed in his news conference, "I don't want anyone touching the balls after that." Implying he knows exactly how he wants the balls to feel. He's an elite athlete and he probably knows if the balls are off by a half to quarter of a pound psi. And then Bill Belichick chimes in and says, "I was shocked to learn of the footballs on Monday. I had no knowledge until Monday morning," Belichick said. "I'd say I've learned a lot more about this process in the last three days than I knew, or had talked about it, in the last 40 years that I've coached in this league."They are both liars and cheaters. Tom Brady knows exactly what happened and he should be banned from playing the Superbowl and for that matter since I friggin hate football, the NFL should be disbanded so 60 minutes would start at 7:00 pm on Sunday evenings from now on all year round. What complete BStom Bradytom brady press conferencetom brady salarytom brady biography tom brady net worthtom brady statsBill BelichickBill Belichick spying60 MinutesNew England Patriots s a e oil rg3 press conference 9/15/13 tom brady 9gag s a exploration taliban press conference 9/11 tom brady 99 s a engineering rumsfeld press conference 9 10 01 tom brady 95 mut s a express spurs seahawks press conference 9/11 tom brady 9 11 cleats s a g obama press conference 9/12/12 tom brady 950 000 s a gear george bush press conference 9/11 tom brady 90 yard pass s a g e test apple press conference 9/10/13 tom brady 93 s a griffin apple press conference 9 12 tom brady 99 yards s a germany super bowl press conference 9/11 tom brady white 80 s a g e press conference 9 11 tom brady fantasy week 8 s a garden lahore phillies press conference 8/16/13 movado 800 tom brady s a gas station phillies press conference 8/16 tom brady 8x10 autograph s a g e gender test alex ferguson press conference 8th march tom brady 8 afc championships s a grocery inman sc wiggins press conference 8 july tom brady 81 yard touchdown s a hunt man utd press conference 8th may tom brady 800 series movado s a homes wiggins press conference 8th july tom brady 81 yard pass s a healy lsu press conference 8/10/12 tom brady 8x10 s a heating & air conditioning obama press conference 8/9/2013 tom brady 81 yard pass to aaron dobson s a hunter obama press conference 8 20 12 7 quarterbacks drafted before tom brady s a halac obama press conference 8/9/13 tom brady or rg3 week 7 s a h arpaio press conference 7/17 tom brady 70 yard pass s a habanos ecb press conference 7 february 2013 tom brady 7 afc championship games s a hasnain faa press conference 787 tom brady 72 million s a healy company rg3 press conference 7/25/12 tom brady 7 tds s a i c belichick press conference 7/24/13 tom brady 6th super bowl s a i boeing press conference 787 tom brady 6 touchdowns titans s a industries ntsb press conference 787 tom brady 6000 yards s a international belichick press conference 7/24 tom brady 6 td s a ibrahim obama press conference 7/19/13 tom brady 6 touchdowns s a investment research andrew bynum press conference 76ers tom brady 6 quarterbacks s a i l ecb press conference 6 june 2013 tom brady 6 touchdown games s a icts-u inc obama press conference 6/19/12 tom brady 6 td game s a i c corporation super junior press conference 6th album tom brady 6 s a idols obama press conference 6/8/2012 tom brady 60 minutes s a jordan microsoft press conference 6/18/12 tom brady 50 yard dash s a jobs amazon press conference 6 september tom brady 517 yards s c johnson obama press conference 6/8/12 tom brady 5 td games s c johnson products ecb press conference 6 september tom brady 5 touchdowns s c johnson